1 watch your weight- the risk of developing cataratcs also doubles when you’re overweight.
2 Look beyond carrots- antioxidants are key players for optimum eye health..dark coloured fruits and vegetables are the key
4.PRACTISE GOOD HYGIENE- throw out old eye drops and mascara that has been open for more than 3 months so as to keep infection away.
5. STOP SMOKING- increasing your rate of developing cataracts
6.WEAR SUNGLASSES-. don’t expose your eyes to more UV if unnecessary.
7. `SCREEN- SAVE YOUR SIGHT..try not to prolong your working on computer screens, rest your eyes often by closing and letting them moisten.
8. HAVE AN EYE TEST- even if your sigh is 20/20 do a check every year,
9. SNIFF JASMINE- it triggers beta waves in the front of the brain which stimulates alertness, when your’e more awake you see things more acutely.
10. GET OFF THE COUCH -our eyes need oxygen to stay healthy, excersise can increase oxygen supplies to the optic nerve and lower pressure in the eye.